A wedding taken care of down to the smallest detail.
- A field full of “floating balloons.”
- Colored ribbons along the path, blowing in the wind.
- Field flowers in preserving jars with pictures of the bride and groom attached as labels.
- Little cases to carry the rings in.
- Field flowers in test tubes along the aisle.
- Guestbook in the form of free “boomerang” (advertising) cards.
- Old suitcase to place cards in.
- Finally, an old-fashioned candy bag as a party favor.
These are just a few examples of what can be done on your special day.
All these pictures are taken by Marco and Claudia Pauws.
Click on the photos below for larger images. Using the left and right arrows, you can scroll through the photos.